09 October 2018
Create your very own mt Masking Tape Christmas card
The temperature has dropped, the leaves are browning and the days are getting shorter which can mean only one thing….it’s only 80 days until Christmas! We can’t help but feel a pang of festive excitement at this prospect along with a mild case of panic at the thought of Christmas shopping and all the life admin that comes with the festive season. With time on your side…why not get some of this admin underway and join us in getting crafty during the cosy autumnal months.
Here we share some top tips on how to create your very own washi tape showstopper from scratch:
- Pick out some card of your choice. White card works well if you are looking for your washi tape to stand out
- Choose your tape! mt Masking Tape is the key component for your card so pattern and colour selection is key. For something traditional pick up some rolls of our Christmas themed tape or select simple block colours or metallics for a modern and abstract approach
- If you are feeling bold, stick your tape directly on the card to create a festive scene or Christmas pattern. Collage, cut out intricate shapes or tear tape as desired. You could even create a stencil window for your mt to shine through
- Remember that mt tape is adjustable and can be removed at any time so there is room to let you imagination go wild
- Finally, pop the mince pies in the oven, turn up the Christmas tunes and get sticking!